ACTIVITIES IN KIDS ADVENTURE CAMP
- Students at ‘Adventure Workshop‘learn various valuable skills that will impact their lives, long after the program ends.
- This workshop enhances the physical skills, swimming skills and survival skills and various conditions.
- Hustle bustle life of cities and ready to use products are making people impatient and less tolerant. Adventure and wildlife is the game of patience, getting involve will increases the tolerance levels of kids.
- Daily yoga session will keep your mind, body and soul , calm and fresh.
- Team building activities like pitching tent, fill air inside a raft and team games and competitive tasks like make food for your team at forest, helps them understand the importance of being a team player.
- Student gets the certificates and the winning prizes.
- Special guidance provide by our authorized river rafters more than 20 years experience, NIMMS advance level certified guides and Team building experts.
Detination: RISHIKESH - CAMPING SITE
Time Duration: 4 Night / 5 Days
Day o1: Arrive Camping Site
Afternoon arrive at our forest camps. Post lunch go near forest area to explore the nature and brief knowledge of surrounding. Or adventure trainee will take a trainee class for the adventure courses like rock climbing, rappelling, Burma Bridge, parallel rope, commando net. Evening return to camping site. Dinner and overnight camping.
Day o2: Yoga Session, Forest Trekking and Competitive tasks
Early morning wakeup call at camp site. Ready for the yoga session and morning exercise.
Our expert Yoga Guru will attend your class and brief you about various important tips of yoga and its benefits. After breakfast start the Jungle Trekking. All students will divide in various teams. During trekking at the forest you have to collect the bricks to fire and food for your own team. Winning team will decide by experts. Evening return back to camping site. Dinner and overnight camping.
Day o3: Yoga Session, Competitive tasks and River Rafting
Early morning wakeup call at camping site. Our Yoga Guruji will assist you for Yoga. Post breakfast depart to river site and participates some competitive events like Make your raft, Pitch the tent etc. After lunch our river rafting expert will take your trainee rafting class. He will brief you about various rafting commands and safety commands.
Start river rafting basic level. Evening return back to camp site. Enjoy campfire. Dinner and overnight stay at camps.
Day o4: Yoga Session, River Rafting and Departure
Early morning wake up call for Yoga session. Post breakfast our River rafting guide will again assist you. Start the moderate level river rafting at the holy river Ganga.